- Design, maintain and supply content for the WordPress website
- Maintain and updating plugins on the WordPress platform
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Setting up analytics tracking - enabling storage of visitor's data & analytics (plugin research & tracking code insertion)
- SEO management for all digital platform
- Presenting monthly reporting to management on the performance of digital advertising- Planning, managing, and monitoring social media pages & activities
- Creating, publishing, and updating content (texts, images, and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages viewers to take action
Develops digital marketing strategy
- Deliver and manage good digital content
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts, and responsible for the KPI (Engagement, SOV, etc.)
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
-Collaborates with internal teams to create digital campaigns
- Plan and allocate digital media budget based on KPI and data
- Monitor media budget and campaigns closely
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
-Responsible for handling customer comments, check-ins, and direct messages within our agreed response time across all digital marketing.
- Conceive and produce creative copy
-Familiarise with clients’ communications objectives and target audience and conduct content research.
-Establish the content strategy and copy style for projects.
-Develop and produce a clear, effective, insightful, and impactful copy.
-Edit and proofread copy for accuracy and to ensure it entices the Target Audience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Familiarity with the digital analytics platform
- Strong understanding of SEO management
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask & timeliness of deliverables.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm). You may also be required to work on Saturday or Sunday depending on the planned sales/marketing activities.
ePink is ASEAN digital health tech company, on a mission to make healthcare easy, accessible, affordable for everyone.ePink 's digital platform bridges gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through technology and innovation, enabling users to manage their health easily and effectively through the ePink mobile app. Headquartered in KL, set to launch in Malaysia by the end of May 2021.
A global gamechanger (disruptor, aggregator & innovator)
in healthcare technology industry driving via sustainable,
responsible, accessible, frugal innovative solutions.
Our mission to create sustainable healthcare via
technology innovation, disruption and
If you thrive in an environment that values disruptive thinking and innovative problem-solving, and would love to do purposeful work that can impact the community, join us in our mission to build great products to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!