· To conduct collections and to ensure that all outstanding debtors are collectable
· Maintain financial files and records
· To ensure that all entries into the accounting system is attached with the approved documentation
· To ensure that transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system
· A recognized degree in related discipline
· At least 2 years of working experience in higher education
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Strong interpersonal skills are essential in the dealings with students and staff
· Experience working in a busy and demanding student-centric environment
· Able to work independently and against tight deadlines.
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.
VSQ, PJ / Brickfields, KL
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble