· Script, storyboard, prepare sets for videos and livestream shows
· Analyze content effectiveness and reporting
· Create and publish daily content across various social platforms including TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
· Craft and edit copy based on the target audience, content and platform
· Work with digital media head to plan and execute social campaigns across a variety of markets and platforms
· Collaborate with video, photo and design team to execute content that will engage our audience
· Work with research department to generate data, create reports and carry out analysis on content and campaign performance across paid and organic
· Support ideation with creative and production teams for new content and series
· Liaise with digital marketing team to set up and manage promoted boosted content
· Engage and grow online communities by interacting with user comments and messages
· Preview and curate digital content from internal and external sources
· Monitor the social media space to identify new trends and strategies
· Work with colleagues in digital media, marketing, production, research and creative and execute social media plans to engage audiences across social media platforms.
· Familiar with social media platforms (TikTok, FB, IG, YouTube, etc)
· Have the creativity and applicable skills to create attention-grabbing content to create brand awareness and achieve marketing objectives.
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble