· Managing the relationship with the clients
· Meet monthly education service contract sales target assigned by the management
· Update Malaysia education & visa rules knowledge regularly and ensure the information provide to the clients is accurate
· Attend in-house training sessions and assist to train new member in the team if necessary
· Undertake sales and marketing activities within the region in order to grow student numbers
· Ability to interact with candidates through calls and follow ups, face to face interaction with candidates, explaining and convincing the students about courses career and placements
· Require to travel to schools/colleges for counselling
· Proactively build candidates database and counsel with prospects
· Create new set of marketing strategy within the region and targeting right candidates focusing on the products that we are offering
· Perform other duties as and when assigned.
· Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in related field
· Passion for education/counselling/student services
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team required
· Significant work experience in business development with marketing insights
· Possess own car and able to travels to various locations and ongoing outreach activities
· Able to engage the different level of prospective students
· Computer skills
· Highly presentable with strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and public speaking skills.
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble