- Oversee and manage all recruitment process in the areas of customer acquisition, order management and candidate management
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Setup and implement recruitment and placement managing activity matrix with the team
- Work closely with the project teams across the Group, both internal and external customers
- Recognised Bachelor Degree in any related field
- At least five years of working experience in recruitment
- Proven experience in project management including managing partnerships, manpower resources, monitoring and evaluation
- Working and networking experience with private sectors in Malaysia
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is required
Established in 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) offers students the “Fastest and Smartest Way” to over 200 world-class law and business degrees. BAC provides its students with an unrivalled educational experience along with graduate recognition and mobility as its innovative programmes offer them a choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities.
In line with its mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, BAC has consistently been lauded for its excellence in the field. The college has received numerous industry awards including Global Business Outlook’s Best Brand in Education in Malaysia 2015 and the Best Brand in Legal Education for five consecutive years.
Known as the Nation’s No. 1 Law School, BAC has produced over 1,000 World and National Top Students, Book Prize Winners, 1st Class and 2nd Upper graduates at pre-university, university and postgraduate levels over the past five years.
BAC’s programmes provide students with international learning experiences that stimulate and develop communication, collaboration, creativity and proble