- Responsible for taking of quantities, sourcing subcontractors and suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submission.
- Tender and contract documents administration, prepare BQ, cost estimate, cost control and budgeting.
- Provide support in the estimation of new project costs, preparation of specifications, BQ and other tender requirements.
- Follow up with contractors on pricing, price valuation and price negotiation.
- Preparing Letter of Award, Purchase Order, work Order.
- Preparation, submission of claims or variation and final accounts to clients and contractors.
- Liaise with client, consultants, main contractors, as well as suppliers and subcontractors.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma /Certificate in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficient in computer literate and Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Melaka.