We are an international Ship-brokering company with an extensive shipping network in the dry-bulk chartering market. Our business involves world-wide ship chartering activities and most of our clients are based all over Asia-Pacific, Australia, Middle East, Europe and USA.
- Service our existing local and overseas clients in their shipping activities.
- Co-ordinate shipping schedules and support.
- To solicit and develop new clients as well as building good relationship with our existing customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any fields.
- Required language(s): English and a bit of Chinese (Mandarin)
- Positive working attitude/discipline, aggressive and proactive
- Willing to work long hours and under pressure
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur and travel overseas occasionally.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.